Friday, October 8, 2010

Spotlight: More on Bebo

Who visited my profile? 

I clicked on this link on my Bebo account and a map of the world appeared with little marks in the UK and in Australia. I had 3 views! Most likely my new friend from Australia and two friends from the U.K.

This feature tells you how many people have viewed your profile and where they viewed it at, and I really love it.  I mean, with only 3 views, my profile doesn't seem to be going viral around the world, however, if this was my real profile and I had friends on Bebo it would be really cool to see who is creeping on me and where they are from.

With this feature, you can turn it on, off, or make it anonymous.  If it is on, you can see the location and profile of who visited you, but then your name and location will show up on others maps when you visit their profile.  If it is anonymous, only the location is shown, and if it is off then no information is shared.

Facebook should definitely get this feature.

   

No comments:

Post a Comment