Thursday, September 30, 2010

Spotlight: VK in Russia

Its a hard life trying to find friends on this network, road blocks like privacy and unwillingness be friends with a random person set me back in my attempt to make contact. I added several people as my friend, hoping to find someone willing to talk to me but after having no success with finding friends I was about to give up.  

However, a week after making the profile I finally had my first friend!  Natalya-Vanilla Sky-Vishnevskaya. 

On Natalya's page she had over 8,000 friends, her music likes included Kesha, Rihanna, Britney Spears ( Spelt as 'Spiars'), and tons of posts from friends (all in Russian).  Her profile shared her husbands name, where she worked, and contact information.  I have attempted to talk to my new friend, however no response so far. 


Perhaps I will have better luck with the next network.  

No comments:

Post a Comment